#BelliCan Protect + Serve Your Skin
PURE RADIANCE SUNSCREEN SPF 30 BROAD SPECTRUM
(FREE FACE FAVES GIFT IS AUTO APPLIED - NO CODE NEEDED)
Always opt for broad-spectrum sunscreens, which offer protection against UVA rays, in addition to UVB rays, both of which can cause skin cancer. Plus, UVA rays are infamous for causing discoloration (common during pregnancy), according to the American Academy of Dermatology.
SPF 30 BLOCKS 97% of UVB RAYS
You should always use at least SPF 30, reapplying at least every two hours (more often if you're in and out of water). Reapplying is what really makes the skin protection difference.
CHOOSE MINERAL BASED SUNSCREEN - NOT CHEMICAL
Take a look at some of the things that you can do to combat and reduce the effects of chloasma or melasma:
- Use a good sunscreen block before stepping out in the sun. Use SPF 30 ideally, as it battles the harmful UVA and UVB rays. (Pure Radiance Sunscreen SPF30)
- Make sure you apply sun block even while you are indoors. UV rays can till affect you through windows and other sources.
- Use facial cleansers and creams that are gentle in composition and mild on your skin. Stay away from strong chemical formulations that tend to only aggravate the problem. (Belli Anti Blemish Facial Wash + Healthy Glow Facial Hydrator)
- Use bathing shower gels that are milder with natural extracts and less of chemicals. (Belli Pure & Pampered Body Wash)
- Do not use soaps and gels with strong perfumes. Belli has no artificial perfumes or dyes.
*Limited time Offer - FREE 3 SET FACE FAVES with all Pre-Orders
(FREE GIFT already applied - NO CODE NEEDED)