Understand Stretch Marks & How to Treat Them
Your skin changes throughout your life. As part of these changes, you might notice that you have developed stretch marks. Whether it is from genetics or a recent pregnancy, there are several steps that you can take to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. In fact, using the Belli Stretchmark Minimizing Cream can help you to not only reduce the appearance of your stretch marks, but it can also make your skin feel smoother and remove discolorations.
Why Do Stretch Marks Appear?
Over the years, and with the help of prominent celebrities, the conversation surrounding stretch marks has begun to change as more women are feeling empowered by the changes in their bodies. With this in mind, the first step towards minimizing the appearance of your stretch marks is to understand why they appeared. Pregnancy is often the most common reason why women have stretch marks. Another common reason is genetics. The final most common reason for stretch marks is due to the reduction in your skin's elasticity. Just like a rubber band that has been pulled beyond its bounce-back capacity, so to can your skin be stretched too far. With this in mind, the most common areas for stretch mark are the breasts, hips, stomach, back, legs, arms, and back of knees. The good news is that you can use a stretch mark cream to alleviate your symptoms.
What Should You Look For In Your Stretch Mark Cream?
There are several ingredients and components that you should look for in the best stretch mark creams. These ingredients include:
- Vitamin C and peptides to help support and strengthen collagen.
- Vitamin E to moisturize your skin and leave it feeling soft and supple.
- Avocado oil to further hydrate your skin and encourage anti-inflammation.
- Potassium to help your skin feel smooth and healthy.
- Ginseng to help brighten, tone, and keep your skin looking healthy and young.
- OB/GYN and dermatologist recommended, â€‹ensuringâ€‹ that the cream is safe to use both during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
The above ingredients will work together to help soften and moisturize skin, while simultaneously evening out your skin tone.
The Benefits Of Using The Top Stretch Mark Cream?
Did you know that the Belli Stretchmark Minimizing Cream has a multitude of benefits? These benefits include:
- Making stretch marks appear to be smaller and lighter in color.
- Evening out the tone of your skin.
- Brightening and toning your skin so that it appears healthier and younger.
- Smoothing the texture on and around stretch marks.
- Moisturizing and hydrating your skin so that it is supple.
In addition to the above benefits, you can rest easy knowing that the Belli Stretchmark Minimizing Cream is OB/GYN and dermatologist recommended. It is also gluten-free, paraben-free, and cruelty-free. Whether you have just had a baby or noticed that you have developed unwanted stretch marks throughout your life, the Belli Stretchmark Minimizing Cream is here to help you look and feel amazing. Reduce the appearance of your stretch marks, tone, brighten, and hydrate your skin with the right stretch mark minimizing cream so that you look and feel confident from the inside out.