After a season in the sun, and getting ready for Fall and Winter, not only does our skin need some extra love, your whole body needs some extra time and attention to relax and replenish. You are in LUCK! Belli Skincare makes it easy for anyone to achieve an in-home spa day experience with our clean, vegan friendly skincare, always focusing on being completely pregnancy & nursing safe too, you can't go wrong when choosing Belli Skincare.
- Clearly Coconut Oil
- Pure and Pampered Body Wash
- Fresh Start Pre-Treatment Scrub
- All Day Moisture Body Lotion
- Elasticity Belly Oil
- Anti-Blemish Facial Wash
- Healthy Glow Facial Hydrator
- Eye Brightening Cream
- Book / Magazine
- ok, your phone if helps you relax
Spa Time....How to Steps:
1. BATH TIME. Fill bath with desired water temp/amount
- Add Belli Elasticity Oil oil drops (3-4) or Clearly Coconut Oil to water for conditioning soak effect.
- Wet hair and apply Clearly Coconut Oil (special attention to the ends)
Tip: For hair deep conditioning, leave on hair for 2-4 minutes and rinse.
- Next, use Pure and Pampered Body Wash to cleanse your body toes to shoulders.
With lavendar, chamomile, and cucumber extracts, this body wash provides
aromatherapy along with a deep and refreshing cleanse.
- Follow the Body Wash with Fresh-Start Pre-treatment Scrub to clear dead skin cells and rejuvenate skin.
2. RELAX. Read a book or magazine, or just rest your eyes - take this time for yourself.
3. MOISTURIZE. Lock in the moisture with the All Day Moisture Body Lotion.
- For an extra spa-like experience, layer All Day Moisture Body Lotion on top of Elasticity Belly Oil.
4. GLOW ON - FACE IT. Start by cleansing with the Anti-Blemish Facial Wash.
- For a more intensive wash, leave the product on as a mask for 5 minutes before rinsing off.
- Follow the wash with Belli's Healthy Glow Facial Hydrator with Vitamin C and grape seed oil.
5. EYE REVIVE. Rejuvenate tired eyes, reduce the appearance of dark circles, fine lines and soothe eye area with Eye Brightening Cream. Using 1-2 pumps and your ring finger, lightly pat into under and around eye area.
- Pro tip: store the cream in the fridge for an extra cooling sensation on application. It feels great and helps with puffiness, too!