There are a lot of different reasons dry skin may occur. Some of the more common include changes in weather, indoor heating and ultra-hot showers, frequent hand washing, harsh chemicals in soaps and daily use products, lack of water consumption, poor diet/lack of omega fatty acids, wearing itchy/rough fabrics, and not using lotion (or using the wrong lotion). Many people also suffer from eczema and psoriasis which can be more tolerable if you correctly moisturize and follow a good diet.
Belli obviously does not sell food or control your shower temperature, but we do provide ways to help prevent and improve dry skin.
Several of Belli’s products have ingredients with hydrating properties including chamomile, Vitamin C, grapeseed oil, cucumber extract, peppermint oil, Vitamin K, avocado oil, and ultra-purified lanolin oil.
Here are some ways to use Belli Skincare if you have dry skin:
- Use Anti-Blemish Facial Wash on your face morning and night.
- Use Pure & Pampered Body Wash on your body daily.
EXFOLIATE 2x Weekly:
- Use Fresh Start Pre-Treatment Scrub on face and body to reveal new, healthy skin.
- Next, apply Healthy Glow Facial Hydrator to your face, morning and night.
- Use All Day Moisture Body Lotion on full body.
TIP: Use Clearly Coconut Oil at night on hands, feet, body, face, and hair to give skin extra moisture.